powerpoint masters

John A. Greenfield green at AHPCC.Unm.EDU
Fri Aug 6 18:16:12 CDT 1999

Here is my current knowledge of presentations and ppt master server names

Larry Smarr        UNM  rtndra5.unm.edu
Rick Stevens       ANL  sapphire.mcs.anl.gov http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/~olson/rick-unm.ppt
Frank Gilfeather   UNM  rtndra5.unm.edu
Randy Heiland      UNM  rtndra5.unm.edu
Dick Allen (et al) UNM  rtndra5.unm.edu
Geoffrey Fox       UNM (may not be able to do remote)
NSF spokesperson   ACCESS
Janet Thot-Thompson ACCESS
Richard Tapia      UNM  -- NO remote slides --
Ken Bishop         UNM  rtndra5.unm.edu
David Bader        UNM  rtndra5.unm.edu
Roscoe Giles       UNM  rtndra5.unm.edu
Wednesday------
Bader/Maccabe      UNM
Livny/Bishop       UNM
Tyler/Norman+Plante UNM / NCSA

If anyone has more info, let me know. I will get a more complete list out,
sometime this weekend. We will need to get things arranged for Larry's
talk before 8:30 AM Mountain time on Monday.

I should be in the rotunda testing from 10 - 4 Saturday and Sunday.

John Greenfield
green at arc.unm.edu
University of New Mexico
THE ALBUQUERQUE HIGH PERFORMANCE COMPUTING CENTER
Office # 505-277-8249
Direct # 505-277-9545
Fax #    505-277-8235