Pre-Chautauqua NanoCruises

Lisa Childers childers at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Aug 4 13:07:38 CDT 1999

Folks,

Today, Thursday and Friday we will be conducting NanoCruises from 1-3pm CST.

For today's nCruise, we will be testing the use of a public-channel telecon
for delivering the remote presentations.  The public-channel telecon will be
used as a fallback during the Chautauquas if the public net audio channel
fails.  Only ACCESS DC, ANL and UNM need to dial in to the public telecon.

A separate telecon for backchannel communications will also be running
during each nCruise.  Please make sure you can call into the backchannel
telecon during the cruises.

UNM will publish the public & backchannels telecon info today.

Lisa