[AG-DEV] Hard Coded anl.gov/140.221 references in 3.3-0r6835 source

Salim Haniff Salim.Haniff at uta.fi
Tue May 22 06:28:29 CDT 2012

Hi Tim,

This was another situation I was wondering about.  Currently, the
script is broken down to 2 parts.  The first handles renaming URLs in
python2.x/site-packages/AccessGrid and the second renames URLs in
~/.AccessGrid3/Config.  In fact one could comment out the function
call to rename urls in python2.x/site-packages/AccessGrid or vice
versa.  Currently, there is some weird quark in the code that's not
doing the renaming correctly and debugging it at the moment.
Hopefully, it will be done by tomorrows end (Helsinki time).  Can
anyone recommend where I can upload the script?

Earlier Jason had some requests:
*         The multicast beacon needs to be disabled by default, to
ensure it works for windows 7 users.
*         Disable "submit bug" feature on Venue Client.

I don't really know where the code portion part is to disable
multicast for Windows 7 users, if someone could point that out it
would be great.  With the second request, I know where in the
VenueClientUI code to comment out the "submit bug" menu option so it
would not be active on the GUI.  Would that be ok for now?

Unfortunately, it looks like I cannot attend the meeting tonight.

Best,
Salim

--
Salim Haniff  (salim.haniff at uta.fi)