[AG-DEV] Continual of AG services

Jason Bell j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Fri Mar 16 00:36:14 CDT 2012

Gabriel and All

Though I am encouraged to see enthusiasm with regards to getting services migrated, I would personally like to see some robust discussions on platforms, systems and services, before any migration takes place.

For example, in regards to "source forge", a few people have indicated that they don't personally like it, due to the advertising and misleading redirection when downloading packages.

Now, I am not sure if this is a "real" issue with regards to maintaining a repository, but I think it warrants further discussion.

Therefore, I encourage others to contribute and propose alternatives (if any) on the variety of services that have been listed.

Now is the time to "have your say"!

Many thanks,
Jason.