Fwd: [AG-DEV] Identity certificates

Luis Galárraga lgalarra at fiec.espol.edu.ec
Wed Mar 19 15:46:38 CDT 2008

Greetings:

I am part of project for developing a webinar infraestructure based on
Access Grid. One of the objectives of this initiative is to develop a simple
Java Web Start App Client for AG 3.x Servers. We have started reading all
design documents located in AG cvs repository and thanks to that we
understand AG architecture and design a little better. In addition to that,
we have started a series of test related to the tool. One of them consisted
in creating a simple Java Web Service Client using NetBeans 6.0 IDE, however
it failed. When trying to construct the proxy class, the tool exposed the
attached error message (after clicking 'Accept' in two certificate-related
dialogs)

Our tests started with VenueServer and Venue interfaces; in both cases the
result was the same. The provided endpoints were:
https://proyectossw.espol.edu.ec:8000/VenueServer and
https://proyectossw.espol.edu.ec:8000/Venues/default. When making the
request with a web browser, the server effectively responses a WSDL
document. I have also reported the issue in Netbeans forums.

The error message refers to a undefined xs:any element (xs:any seems to be a
valid element in XML Schemas, the language used by WSDL data types
definitions). As you can see, the message is not clear, even google searchs
do not register anything about it. I know, some of you are working in Portal
Access Grid project, so I hope you have an idea about this issue. Thanks in
advance.

Regards,
Luis Galárraga