[AG-DEV] Creating a new venue with static addressing via commandline

lester leong ihpcrcw at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 06:46:32 CDT 2008

Hi,

Does anyone know how I can create a new venue with static addressing using
python commandline?

Basically what I wish to achieve is smiliar to the following actions on the
Venue Server GUI:
1) "Add" a new Venue
2) "Generate New Addresses" and static addressing

Currently I have a python code that has the following codes to create a new
venue:

newRoomDescription = VenueDescription( roomName, roomDescription, (
encryptMedia, encryptKey) )
venueServer = VenueServerIW( serverURL )
newVenue = venueServer.AddVenue( newRoomDescription )

The above works just fine. But I am unsure on how I can create with static
addressing and generating the new addresses.

Any advise?

Thanks :-)

Cheers
lest