[AG-DEV] Requestion for addation change to the Venue Client

Jason Bell j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Fri Nov 23 19:49:34 CST 2007

G'day All

May I ask one of our developers out there to implemented something for
me within the VenueClient.  Unfortunately I am too busy to try and do it
myself and hopefully it should only be something extremely simple.

Could someone create a remove/delete function within the configurations
menu.  As there are options to save new configs, but no simple way to
delete old one???  This would be a nice feature to have implemented.

Thanks for your time,

Jason.

Jason Bell, B.I.T.

B. Info. Tech. (Honours) Student

Network Engineer

Information Technology Division

Central Queensland University

High Performance Computing Support Officer

Central Queensland University

E-mail : j.bell at cqu.edu.au

Phone : 07 4930 9229

Patience is a virtue.