[AG-DEV] Tapping into the video streams

lester leong ihpcrcw at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 06:55:12 CST 2007

Greetings,

I am new to AG and have been trying to see if I can tap into the rtp
multicast session using my exising standalone viewer implemented with
JMF (lets call it myViewer).

If I run AG's VideoProducerService on machineA and use myViewer on
machineB (with the multicast ip/port), I will be able to view the
captured feeds on machineB. However, if run everything in one single
machine, I will fail to receive any video feeds on myViewer. Any idea
what could be blocking me from receiving my own feeds?

Thanks in advance.