[AG-DEV] Difficulties of AGTk development in windows platfrom

Douglas Kosovic douglask at itee.uq.edu.au
Wed Jan 24 00:31:19 CST 2007

Hi,

> I've almost installed dependency software in the website,
> http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/fl/research/accessgrid/software/cvs.html.
>
> But, I COULD NOT install the one component..(maybe, it is library for
> building RAT module)

It's a python wrapper for a modified version of the UCL common library and
is used by the multicast beacon in the VenueClient's toolbar.

> I've tried to do above procedure in the console command prompt in windows,
> and in the cygwin command prompt in windows.
>
> But neither of above cases did WORK !

There are MS Visual Studio.NET solution files in the common folder and the
common\examples_common folder, have you tried building with Visual
Studio.NET (or later)?

Doug