[AG-DEV] Using gSOAP in the AG

Andrew A Rowley Andrew.Rowley at manchester.ac.uk
Fri Oct 6 03:27:31 CDT 2006

Hi,

I also have some code that can call AG Toolkit v3 from PHP(v4) and Java if anyone is interested.  I believe that PHP v5 is almost compatible directly, but in PHP 4 I was using PEAR-SOAP and you have to do some extra things here.  In Java, I just wrote my own SOAP serializer and deserializer so if anyone wants these, let me know and I will see what I can do about packaging them.

Andrew :)

Access Grid Support Centre,
RSS Group,
Manchester Computing,