[AG-DEV] CVS tags

Douglas Kosovic douglask at itee.uq.edu.au
Thu Jun 29 03:56:31 CDT 2006

Hi Tom,

> We added CVS tags yesterday for a number of releases.  Detail of the tags
> is available online at:
>
> http://www.mcs.anl.gov/fl/research/accessgrid/software/cvs.html
>
> Yesterday's changes include:
>
> - A new r_2 tag
> This is a branch tag that refers to the AG2 branch.  It should be used for
> retrieving code from that branch.

As there is no 'r_2' tag, I think you meant the 'r_2_branch' tag in both
this email and the above website.

> Note:  The r_2_3_final tag incorrectly refers to the AG2 branch instead of
> the AG2.3 code.  With the introduction of the r_2 tag for the AG2 branch,
> r_2_3_final can be redirected, and eventually will be.  We do not,
> however, want to inconvenience anyone relying on that tag.  If you are
> using the r_2_3_final tag, migrate away from it; if you have questions
> about doing this, we can help.

I've now migrated from 'r_2_3_final' to 'r_2_branch', unfortunately that was
after I checked in the following file:
   AccessGrid/sharedapps/SharedPresentation/ImpressViewer.py
and I see what you mean by the r_2_3_final tag incorrectly referring to the
AG2 branch.

Cheers,
Doug