[AG-DEV] CVS tags

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jun 28 11:33:08 CDT 2006

We added CVS tags yesterday for a number of releases.  Detail of the tags
is available online at:

http://www.mcs.anl.gov/fl/research/accessgrid/software/cvs.html

Yesterday's changes include:

- A new r_2 tag
This is a branch tag that refers to the AG2 branch.  It should be used
for retrieving code from that branch.

- A new r_2_4_final tag
- A new r_3_0_final tag
- A new r_3_0_1_final tag

Note:  The r_2_3_final tag incorrectly refers to the AG2 branch instead of
the AG2.3 code.  With the introduction of the r_2 tag for the AG2 branch,
r_2_3_final can be redirected, and eventually will be.  We do not, however,
want to inconvenience anyone relying on that tag.  If you are using the
r_2_3_final tag, migrate away from it; if you have questions about doing
this,
we can help.

Tom