[AG-DEV] Difference between agtk: and tns: in Accessgrid_Types.xsd

Michael Braitmaier braitmaier at hlrs.de
Fri Jan 27 04:41:43 CST 2006

Currently working on the webservice interface of AG3 and I want to send
a rather complex type which requires me to add a new type
definition in the AccessGrid_Types.xsd file This type itself contains a
member of a specific type defined in AccessGrid_Types.xsd.
So my questions what should I use as a prefix for definig the types data
type? tns: or agtk:?
What is tns: standing for? With agtk: its quite clear.

ATM my line looks like the following:
<xs:element name="dataContainer" nillable="true"
type="agtk:DataDescriptionContainer"/>

with DataDescriptionContainer:

<xs:complexType name="DataDescriptionContainer">
      <xs:sequence>
        <xs:element name="data" type="xs:Dictionary"/>
        <xs:element name="channelid" type="xs:int"/>
      </xs:sequence>
</xs:complexType>

Michael

--