[AG-DEV] Webservice: Not authorized

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jan 23 09:30:14 CST 2006

Hi Michael:

I suspect that the default authorization policy was applied to the venue
when it was created, and now resides in the VenueServer.dat file.  Given
that this policy exists for the venue, change to the default policy will
not have any effect (as you've seen).  If you remove the VenueServer.dat
file and try again, it should work.

Tom