[AG-DEV] Webservice: Not authorized

Michael Braitmaier braitmaier at hlrs.de
Mon Jan 23 06:01:30 CST 2006

I added a new webservice call to Venue.py. I defined its interface
venue_interface.wsdl and venue_binding.wsdl.
Afterwards compiled the python files out of it. When I now try to run
the method from the AG Client I get an ZSI-error
"Not authorized". So now I wonder where I have to add the new webservice
method so that it is accessible for me through the client?
I already added it to the "self.defaultEntryActionNames" structure in
the __init method of the Venue.py class, which seemd to have no effect.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Michael

--
Dipl.-Inf. Michael Braitmaier