[AG-DEV] Getting more than one service stream

Derek Piper dcpiper at indiana.edu
Fri Jan 13 08:19:17 CST 2006

	Hi,

	I'm trying to write a service script (for 2.3 or 2.4) for passing
parameters to AGVCR, to make it simple for people to use. I've started
hacking at a service script but I need some help in trying to use the
details of the service structure.
	I need to be able to get all the info that is in the venue client
'properties' dialog.

i.e.
stream type name (i.e. audio, video, mlb, screenstreamer)
host/port/ttl

	I see how to get the encryption key, so that's not a problem. My
problem is that I don't see how to reference more than one stream. I see
self.streamDescription.location.host, but that only indicates one. I've
added capabilities for audio and video, both consumer and producer, but
it's not apparent how to get those streams' configuration. I'm also
missing the 'type' field too, I don't know if it's
self.streamDescription.location.type ? or something else.

	Help would be appreciated.

	Thanks,

	Derek

--