[AG-DEV] AccessGrid3.interfaces??

Michael Braitmaier braitmaier at hlrs.de
Fri Jan 13 06:45:38 CST 2006

I think you have to run CVSSetup.py -a because AG2.x didn't make use of
wsdl so far. Thats a new feature of AG3.
Therefore you have to generate the stubs in some way.

I located the python code part for generating the interfaces directory:

# Generate Interfaces
print "Generating Interfaces"
origDir = os.getcwd()
os.chdir(os.path.join(agtk_location, "tools"))
if sys.platform == WIN:
    os.system( "set PYTHONPATH=%s && " % python_path + os.path.join(".",
"GenerateInterfaces.py") + " --quiet" )
else:
    os.system( "export PYTHONPATH=%s; " % python_path +
os.path.join(".", "GenerateInterfaces.py") + " --quiet" )
os.chdir(origDir)

Maybe it just needs to be integrated into the BuildSnapShot.py file.
Its just taken out of the context, and might not find into
BuildSnapshot.py  without adaptions.
Unfortunately I didn't familiarize myself that much with package
building yet.

Maybe somone of ANL can confirm this?

Michael

--