[AG-DEV] AccessGrid3.interfaces??

Christoph Willing willing at itee.uq.edu.au
Fri Jan 13 06:01:16 CST 2006

On 13/01/2006, at 7:41 PM, Michael Braitmaier wrote:

> You should get the interfaces directory when running CVSSetup.py -a
> from the tools directory.
> This way the wsdl files from the wsdl directory are compiled to
> python files which are put into a directory called interfaces.
> These files provide the "stubs" for the webservices, as far as I
> understood it.

Thanks Michael. If that is the case, then this step (or something
similar that produces the interfaces directory) is missing from
AccessGrid/setup.py and needs to be added. I gather running
CVSSetup.py is necessary to run live from CVS, but its never been
part of the packaging procedure so far.

chris