[AG-DEV] Using webservices in AG3.0 - How?

Eric Olson eolson at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jan 12 12:41:15 CST 2006

Hi Michael,
The interfaces for AG 3.0 are generated from wsdl using zsi.

You'll find the generated files in AccessGrid/AccessGrid/interfaces.
You can locate VenueI and VenueIW by looking at the following to imports
in Venue.py:
from AccessGrid.interfaces.Venue_client import VenueIW
from AccessGrid.interfaces.Venue_interface import Venue as VenueI

Since we're all running from cvs until there's a release, these files
are generated when you run CvsSetup.py (which runs
tools/GenerateInterfaces.py).

If you want to see the wsdl sources, you can look in
AccessGrid/AccessGrid/wsdl.

At the moment a few recent code changes to zsi are causing problems
running the AccessGrid 3.0 code.  I'm working on fixing that.

Eric