[AG-DEV] AG3 Shared App Migration - EventID

Todd Zimmerman toddz at sfu.ca
Wed Aug 30 12:48:50 CDT 2006

Thomas D. Uram wrote:

> If this suggestion doesn't address the problem you're running into,
> let us know.

Well, actually I'd really like the PublicID of the sender.  I used to send it along in the data as
part of a tuple - but alas, can't do that anymore.  I could change my code to map to the eventID's I
suppose, but would really rather stick with the user's public id.

Your response prompts more questions (as usual... heh).  Is there any (future) reason to not use
Public ID?  Is this a permanent change (event.GetSenderId returning the PublicID)?  Is there another
(read: better) way to get the public ID from the event?

Cheers,

Todd