[AG-DEV] AG3 Shared App Migration - EventID

Susanne Lefvert lefvert at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Aug 29 11:52:16 CDT 2006

Hello Todd,

Which version of the software are you using? The event.GetSenderId()
should return the public id of the sender. We did have a bug in the
software that sounds like the problem you are describing, that
particular bug was fixed in 3.0.2. If you are running earlier
versions of the software, I would recommend updating.

Susanne