[AG-DEV] node services connecting via a unicast bridge?

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Sep 21 12:18:01 CDT 2005

This should be working.  When the client enters, the agdevicecontrol stream
should be allocated, and the BridgeServer should create a bridge for it,
advertising it in the agdevicecontrol StreamDescription.  I assume this is
working correctly, and the devicecontrol service gets the bridge address.

The underlying QuickBridge is noisy to stdout; you could try watching that
output to see if it acknowledges the client.  If that's in order, I'd try
watching traffic out of the bridge machine (using ethereal) as a start.

Tom