[AG-DEV] AccessGrid.interfaces

Susanne Lefvert lefvert at mcs.anl.gov
Wed May 25 15:49:40 CDT 2005

Hello Mike,

Since you are looking at current CVS, the interface classes are specific
to the new soap implementation we will use in the 3.0 release based on
ZSI. CVS is currently going through major modifications so I would suggest
you to view the r_2_3_final tag of CVS. That is code for the 2.3 release
of the software which includes the VenueIW interface.

http://fl-cvs.mcs.anl.gov/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/AccessGrid/?only_with_tag=r_2_3_final

Look in AccessGrid/Venue.py

Hope this helps,

Susanne