[AG-DEV] AccessGrid.interfaces

Michael Miller mimiller at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Wed May 25 14:25:12 CDT 2005

Often I see something like the following:

from AccessGrid.interfaces.Venue_client import VenueIW

so I go looking in the AccessGrid folder for a .py file called
'interfaces', but I can't find it.  The lower-case 'i' leads me to
believe there's some other mechanism going on here.  Can someone clue me
in... ?  I'm specifically looking for the implementation of VenueIW, but
I'd like to understand what the 'interfaces' thing is...

--
Thanx,

Michael Miller
System Engineer
Video Technology Services
Persistent Infrastructure Directorate
University of Illinois - UC
217-649-0747

"If you're clear in your vision and trust the people in your team with clear objectives, they will invariably do their best to achieve everything desired, and usually deliver everything you could have hoped for and even more." -Paul Debevec