[AG-DEV] Events from SharedApplicationIW ?

Susanne Lefvert lefvert at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jun 14 09:16:13 CDT 2005

Hello Chris,

There is not a SendEvent() method in the SharedApplication interface, we
will consider adding that. However, the SharedApplication always sends an
event of type Event.APP_SET_DATA when the SetData() method is used. If
clients register a callback for that event, they will get updates when
data is set.

Hope this helps,

Susanne