[AG-DEV] Events from SharedApplicationIW ?

Christoph Willing willing at itee.uq.edu.au
Tue Jun 14 01:45:13 CDT 2005

Is there any way to do something like SharedAppClient's SendEvent()
method from a SharedApplicationIW instance?

I have a server-like application which occasionally needs to send new
data & notification events, but it would nice not to be a fully fledged
client, which is what I think a SharedAppClient instance implies.
Sending data from SharedApplicationIW seems OK, but I can't see how to
send events.

Alternatively, is there any other way (other than an event from
somewhere) for other normal SharedAppClients to find out that there is
new/changed data to deal with?

chris

Christoph Willing                        Ph: +61 7 3365 8350
QPSF Access Grid Manager
University of Queensland