[AG-TECH] Test release of 2.3 packages for Debian

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Sep 21 00:29:34 CDT 2004

Hi Steve:

I'd like to go ahead and add a reference to these packages to the
release web pages.  Before I do that, I wanted to:

- let you know, of course
- get Debian in Bugzilla as a supported platform, with you as the
maintainer.  This means that you'll get bugs reported against the debian
packages.  If that's okay with you, I'll go ahead and make it so.

Let me know.

Thanks for your work,

Tom