AG 2.3 Packaging

Douglas Kosovic douglask at itee.uq.edu.au
Mon Sep 13 01:27:39 CDT 2004

hi Guys,

"Ivan R. Judson" <judson at mcs.anl.gov> wrote:
> This turned out to not be tom's call. 0.11.5 introduced logging bugs in
> the
> wstools submodule. We had to backrev, and patch SOAPpy. That means we're
> using stock 0.11.4 SOAPpy but with the single bug fix for the format
> string
> in the Server.py module I believe.

Could someone make available a tar file with the modified SOAPpy 0.11.4 and
also the pyGlobus that should be used? I'm not confident enough to know
which version should be used.

I used the version of SOAPpy from the Gentoo AGTk 2.3 source tarball and
VenueClient outputs the same diagnostic info, regardless of if the '--debug'
switch is specified or not. Using the SOAPpy from  2.3 beta 2, the '--debug'
switch with VenueClient seems to output more debugging info.

I'm going to delay the release of the Fedora version till Tuesday. I'm
wondering if the pyGlobus error messages below will be silenced soon? If so,
I might wait till they are silenced.

"Chris Willing" chris at vislab.usyd.edu.au wrote:
>> So I have a build which produces the errors:
>> ERROR: Couldn't find a valid proxy.
>>

>> ERROR: Couldn't read proxy from:
>> /etc/AccessGrid/Config/CAcertificates/1c3f2ca8.0
>>

>> ERROR: Couldn't find a valid proxy.
>>

>> ERROR: Couldn't read proxy from:
>> /etc/AccessGrid/Config/CAcertificates/45cc9e80.0
>>

>> ERROR: Couldn't find a valid proxy.
>>

>> ERROR: Couldn't read proxy from:
>> /etc/AccessGrid/Config/CAcertificates/d1b603c3.0
>>

>> ERROR: Couldn't find a valid proxy.
>>

>> ERROR: Couldn't read proxy from:
>> /etc/AccessGrid/Config/CAcertificates/f18fa857.0

Thanks,
Doug