AG 2.3 Packaging

Douglas Kosovic douglask at itee.uq.edu.au
Sat Sep 11 04:41:55 CDT 2004

Hi Chris,

> Does your VenueClient actually do anything? By manipulating the
> gcc32pthr/gcc32pthr flavor, I managed to achieve a build (including
> pyGlobus) that installed and produced exactly the same errors as you
> describe below.

After renaming ~/.AccessGrid and then requesting a new anonymous
certificate, I'm able to "Manage My Node..." and add services. I was
able to connect to the TVS vv2 server (but not at the moment, perhaps it
is down?). I wasn't able to connect to the APAG vv2, it didn't like the
anonymous certificate I was using.

Cheers,
Doug