trouble getting AG certificate on Mac

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Nov 30 08:53:13 CST 2004

Hi Rick,

There is a bug with the ag mac port that affects certificate management. It
appears that  you can't use the "Certificate Management" button on the top
level launcher, but if you launch the venue client and select
preferences->manage certificates, you can request, retrieve and use a
certificate successfully.

We're working on fixing this, sorry for the delay in responding.