[AG-TECH] Firewall woes ...

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Mar 25 13:42:20 CST 2004

The venue server will work fine with dynamic multicast addresses.  There
is a problem with the bridgeserver in that it wants the venue server to
use static addresses.  That problem will be addressed in the next release.

Was it experience or documentation that led you to believe you had to
use static addressing?  If experience, it may be a bug in the software.
If documentation, it's a bug in ours docs.

Please let me know.

Tom