This firm is looking to have a Technology Consultant on board

Mary Fritsch fritsch at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Mar 18 13:26:49 CST 2004

This law firm contacted me a while back and had a contact the referred them
to the MCS here at ANL, specifically because of their need for an
internet-communications software expert.  I told them I would pass along
the inquiry here.  If you think a different division is more appropriate
let me know.  This isn't a cold call or sales thing, but is a position of sort.

The law firm is http://www.mhmlaw.com
McAndrew, Held and Malloy

>From: ccarroll at mhmlaw.com
>Mary - sorry for taking so long to get this email to you.  Below is an
>email for you to pass on to whoever you feel appropriate.  Thank you in
>advance for your help - it is greatly appreciated!
>
>Chris R. Carroll
>
>An intellectual property firm located in Chicago, Illinois, is looking for
>an individual to act as a consultant on various internet-related
>technologies, particularly real-time Internet communication software.
>
>The individual must be able to research the past and present technologies
>of Internet communication from a software and hardware perspective,
>including computer networks and network servers, specifically in terms of
>the functionality of computer network server software.
>
>The individual must be able to explain the above (or be able to research
>and explain the above) in layman's terms to assist in the protection of
>various clients' intellectual property needs.
>
>As a consultant, the individual would be able to work flexible hours on a
>short-term project.  We expect the total amount of hours would be
>approximately 25-50 hours for the year.
>
>If you are interested, please contact Chris R. Carroll at (312) 775-8000,
>or ccarroll at mhmlaw.com

>CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
>
>This Material is intended for the named recipient and, unless
>otherwise expressly indicated, is confidential and privileged
>information.  Any dissemination, distribution or copying of
>this material is prohibited.  If you received this message in
>error, please notify the sender by replying to this message
>and then delete it from your system.  Your cooperation is
>appreciated.

mary fritsch . futures lab . mcs . argonne national lab . 630 252 5297