[Fwd: [AG-TECH] Announcement - DV-capable Access Grid (liking DV with Access Grid)]

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Mar 10 02:53:30 CST 2004

FYI, I've attached a doc from Sangwoo Han that describes the changes he
made in the toolkit to accomodate his DVTS integration. Some of his
changes can be rolled into the toolkit, or we can make other
accommodations for him to avoid some of the special things he's had to
do which resulted in him distributing a modified toolkit. If you have
any comments, I'm sure he'd be happy to hear them.

Tom