Gentoo Install

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jun 7 02:03:07 CDT 2004

The node services come out of the build process incomplete atm.  You
should include the node service packages found in this zip file for now:

http://www.mcs.anl.gov/fl/research/accessgrid/software/releases/2.2/updates/AGTk22_ServiceUpdate.zip

What source are you using for the build?  In cvs and in the source
targz, GetBaseDir returns /etc/AccessGrid.