Certificate Management stuff

Robert Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jan 28 17:56:00 CST 2004

It'd be interseting to see the MSR lawyers' justification for why they
can't look at LGPL code.

If you want to spearhead an effort bring m2crypto up to speed, that's fine
with me; I can supply test code for the various bits of pyopenssl that I
use, but will forge ahead using the tools that work now.

--bob