Certificate Management stuff

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jan 28 17:33:45 CST 2004

It's evident that M2Crypto support could be integrated with pyGlobus and be
supported by Matt, pyOpenSSL can't. We've had a lot of feedback that us
being bsd based and working to only include bsd licensed code is what the
community wants. I have not done a survey that asks why people who are not
using the agtk are not using it, indeed it's hard to tell who they are :-).

--Ivan

PS - We do know that MSR (ie, Jay, et al) can't even look at the code if
it's even LGPL, which does inhibit our ability to collaborate with them. I
don't know if this is the policy for other commercial software vendors.