Certificate Management stuff

Robert Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jan 28 15:18:12 CST 2004

>Bob, do you have a set of interfaces that you use to access certificate
>information from python? Is that list of interfaces sufficient if supplied
>to you?

I use a good deal of the interfaces exposed by OpenSSL_AG.crypto. These are
interfaces for access to public/private keys, certificates and certificate
requests, including access to X509 Names, extensions, attributes.

Classes include crypto.X509, .X509Name, .X509Req, .X509Extension, .PKey.

How about just using pyOpenSSL as it just works and we've already done
release enginnering with it. Seems a big overhead to reimplement what we
already have when there is so much else to do.

--bob