Certificate Management stuff

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jan 28 15:03:03 CST 2004

Understood. We should figure out what if any solution we have to move ahead.

Bob, do you have a set of interfaces that you use to access certificate
information from python? Is that list of interfaces sufficient if supplied
to you?

I'd really like to see a list objects/methods that we use pyopenssl for, Bob
can you produce one for the rest of us? A current comparison to M2Crypto
it's bsd and generated with SWIG) would be helpful too, but we can probably
each do that just as fast at our own pace.