Fwd: Re: [AG-TECH] Certificate import/export

Eric Olson eolson at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Sep 19 16:51:16 CDT 2003

Happens to me if there are no streams in the venue -- of course this never
happens to me in the TVS lobby since there are always streams there.

Also, if the personalNode fails somehow or the nodesetupwizard was
used to created a config file without a videoconsumer.

Someone else mentioned an issue with a multi-machine node where the
services did not always load correctly from their saved config file,
and they had to manually start or add the services sometimes.  The
user was Monkia..., and Tom was there too, but I don't believe we found
out what the problem was.

Eric