FW: First implementation of Multi-source library in SSM networks announcement

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Sep 8 11:16:14 CDT 2003

I'm not sure the short path is the one we want in the long run, I think the
discussion is still open as to what information is venue-based and what is
client/node based.

Ie, does each client/node keep a database of information about the
senders/recievers it sees, or does that db live in the venue, and depending
on where it lives, what are the interfaces to access and possibly modify the
data in it.

These are all questions that we should discuss during the design phase so we
all understand the decisions and logic for the resulting solution(s).