AGT 2.1.2 Configuration Question (fwd)

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Oct 28 10:18:38 CST 2003

Hi Jeremy:

I can help you get your node working.  The first things you should check
are:

- whether you can ping each machine from the node service machine
- whether the time is synchronized on the machines (using NTP, preferably)

If the machines are reachable and the time is synched on all the
machines, send your log files and I'll have a look.  I would need to see
C:\Documents and Settings\<YOU>\Application Data\AccessGrid\agns.log
from the (windows) display machine, and ~/.AccessGrid/agsm.log from the
(linux) machine you're trying to reach.

Tom