Document Process Update

Robert Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Oct 16 00:01:52 CDT 2003

If we're looking for a comprehensive design doc for the cert mgmt stuff
that isn't what is there now, it's not going to happen by friday, as I am
gone friday and it needs more than a day's coverage; I don't see a reason
to hold up releasing because of it. A design document in the style of the
others is really a new document that I can start working up next week, in
between SC demo prep and other stuff..

--bob