Tuesday, May 27, 2003

Thomas Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Wed May 28 15:24:25 CDT 2003

Ivan:

Lloyd Belknap at LBNL asked a question about bridging in AG2.  When I
told him that support would come in AG2.1, he asked about the impact of
that on the bridging requirements for SCGlobal.  I told him I didn't
know about the requirements, and I'd get a response for him.  Do you
want to respond to him, or give me the info I need to do so?

Tom