[AG-TECH] Grid Certificates

Robert Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Fri May 16 06:34:54 CDT 2003

At 11:59 PM 5/15/2003 -0500, Ivan R. Judson wrote:

>Okay.
>
>I tracked down the wierdness with the server today, things are working for
>me, but this slowness is discouraging :-\.

I also want to look into C-based XML parsers; do you know if the current
install uses a default Python-based parser?

When I did some benchmarking on the XMLRPC stuff at the start of all this
replacing the Python XML parser with a C-based parser made a big difference
in raw message-call times.

Can you tell if hte slowness is in call/response or elsewhere?