Our SSL CA Configuration

Ti Leggett leggett at mcs.anl.gov
Thu May 8 11:30:10 CDT 2003

That's true, but the printer room is much more accessible than say my
office. Also, you'd still have to walk to the BMR to get the disk from
the RA server and vice versa unless we also put the RA server in the
printer room as well. We could put the CA server in the BMR next to the
RA server but then you have to have keyboard/mouse/monitor in the BMR
somewhere and that that's cumbersome and takes up lots of rack space.