DRAFT: Formal Testing for AG2.0

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Wed May 7 08:55:30 CDT 2003

This is what I'd like to send to ag-tech today (comments please!):

Hello everyone!

For those who didn't make it to the Town Hall, we'd like to formally invite
you to start participating in AG2.0 testing sessions. These will occur
Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:00AM CDT - 11:00AM CDT. The first couple will
help people walk through the installation and setup of AG2.0 on their
existing nodes.

After that we'd like to use these testing events to catch remaining bugs and
get them fixed before the final release.

REMEMBER: The more participants the better the final software!

The test meetings will be in the Argonne National Laboratory Institutional
Venue. If you don't have AG2 installed yet, you can use your existing
installation of AG1.X to participate in the upgrade process. However,
participants using AG1.X won't be able to communicate via text with AG2.0
users.

Eric Olson and Mary Fritsch will be leading these meetings, but as always if
you have questions feel free to send email to ag-tech at mcs.anl.gov.