Document status

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jun 6 08:09:23 CDT 2003

I wanted to send a reminder, we should be trying to get all of our design
documents up to date by the end of the day. There is new cvs information
that you should be aware of to get documents checked back into cvs:
cvs.mcs.anl.gov:/cvs/ag is the cvs root that we should use.

You can go through and edit currently checked out files to check them back
into the repository correctly. Every CVS\Root file in the checked out code
needs to be changed to point at the correct cvsroot. Then you should be able
to check things back in.

There may be one final cvs change, so we might be doing this again, but then
we should be settled back into an unchanging environment (yeah right! :-)