AG2 getting started page

Michael E. Papka papka at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jul 8 10:06:04 CDT 2003

Well in my mind they are one in the same there is not one without the other,
so supporting the AG or supporting AGtk is the same thing and we need to get
the community involved in doing so.

It was unclear to me if you are embarrassed that the code has fundamental
problems or that the list is involved in solving them.

Mike