AG2 getting started page

Michael E. Papka papka at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jul 8 09:34:27 CDT 2003

Bob,

I don't see this as bad, for two reasons. One, this is not uncommon, Kitware
encourages folks downloading VTK to subscribe to vtk list, there may be
issue with names of lists but that's a different story. Two, we receive
absolutely no funds to support the AG, so by getting folks on a public list
with questions others can help answer them, I've seen Shawn and Jennifer
answering questions which is good.

Mike