Just a thought

Susanne Lefvert lefvert at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jul 3 16:06:06 CDT 2003

Sounds a lot like the welcome dialog (showing the description of the
venue) that fast got voted down in the beginning of the development...I
think it is a good idea though. Developers might not like it since the
dialog will pop up everytime they want to try something, but users might
find the information interesting. Maybe a preference option to remove the
dialog...

Susanne